These are my preliminary tasks which I created on Publisher.
We had to create a college magazine as our preliminary task I think that my magazine is alright as a starting point but if I where to improve it I would Rethink photo's on my cover as I feel it looks a bite cluttered.I would make the masthead and circle a different shade of blue as I feel the colour is not appropriate for my magazine.I like the plus sign and the little bits of text at the bottom I feel this is quite a professional aspect to my work and will be something i consider including on my music magazine cover.
My contents page is very plan which I think would not be eye catching to the reader.I like the fact that I have used a different font for the numbers and the text but I feel that this could be improved by adding photo's.

No comments:
Post a Comment