Sunday, 3 March 2013

Insperational texts-

I think the use of black and white in this photo effective as it add's a sense of glamore to the magazine.

I like hoe the photo is more eye catching than the text.

The positioning of this photo is extremely effective.I like the use of text done the side of the cover.

I like how the photo overlaps the masthead.This shows that the photo is the most important aspect of the cover.

I like the use of a close up photo in all of these magazines.I have noticed that all the models are looking straight towards the camera which I believe looks extremely effective and eye catching.I will make sure that when I take my photo's my model is looking directly at the camera to recreate this effect.I have also noticed that the models hair plays a big part in the composition of your cover,most of these covers have based the text around the image in a way that allows the image to be the focus point.I imaging that hair can be extremely hard to work with so I will consider this when taking may photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment