Tuesday, 12 March 2013

studio-



what resources I needed for my shoot-
  • professional camera
  • studio booking
  • three different outfits for my model
  • makeup and hair products
  • Lighting equipment(to time the flash)
I decided to use the studio at college as I thought it would allow me to have high quality photos.I used the lighting to create the perfect light for my photos, also asked my model to stand in different poses with different clothes on to mirror the magazines I have looked at.

I believe that by doing these things my photos will look more realistic and professional.


Problems that occurred and the Plan B-

I was unable to use the first studio that I had arranged to use due to other students and clashing booking however this was not a big issue as I could use the smaller studio as I only had the one model.

No comments:

Post a Comment