Wednesday, 10 April 2013

flat plans and Rationals-

                                                                       
  This is my flat plan for my Front Cover which I created on photoshop.I have used the photo that I wish to use in my work.I think this photo works really well,I like the styling of my model and the way she is looking straight ahead as this caters the readers eye.I will place the masthead over my models head as this is a very conventional set out .
I believe that my magazine will benefit from a very minimal approach so I will limit the amount of sell lines allowing my photo to be the main focus's of the cover.I have stated on my flat plan that I will include shapes,This will improve the look of my magazine as a lot of professional music magazine use shapes to break up text and highlight important information.






                                                                  
I have also created a flat plan for my contents page.I will split my contents page up into sections such as:Exclusive,reviews,features and specials this will allow my readers to find specific storeys essayer.I will devoid my storeys with a red line I have seen this used on other music magazines and think it looks really professional. My photos will play a large part,I will pick photos and numbers that are main story lines to highlight there inportants.
 
I intend to make my double page spread in a similar format to this flat plan.I will include a Article about Abby  as well as typical things such as captions and titles.I have included the photo I will use on my double page spread.I choice this photo as I noticed most music stars are dressed very glamorously inside magazine therefor this photo will look realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment