Tuesday, 30 April 2013

My Product so far...

I have changed the layout of my magazine cover and feel that it looks much more professional this way.
I have took inspiration from Q magazine and have changed the format of my masthead I believe this works really well as it allows the photograph to be seen.
By placing the text on the left hand side the magazine looks more clean and tidy giving a minimalistic effect.
 I have made my text smaller and Have added extra pages to replicate a real magazine.
The use of yellow as a highlighting tool makes the numbers stand off the page and adds another splash of coulor to my contents.I really like having the main sell line text in boxes over the image as I have seen this done in music magazines I have read and makes my magazine look more professional,

I have really experimented with my double page spread.I like the use of black and white as I feel I feel the shows that Abby wants to be took seriously.It also adds a sense of glamor.The use of pull quotes add a splash of coulor and personality which would appeal to a younger reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment